When you’ve made a purchase, your cashback is tracked into your account. It can then go through several stages:
- Pending - We’ve tracked your transaction and the retailer will now verify that no refunds have been made.
- Refunds follow the same process as a regular transaction - starting at pending.
- Declined - The retailer has decided to decline your cashback - normally due to obtaining a refund outside of an intu centre.
- Ready - intu has received the commission due from the retailer and you’re now able to withdraw these funds from your account (dependant on having more than the minimum threshold required in your account to make a withdrawal).
- Withdrawn - Your cashback for this transaction has been paid to you via the withdrawal method that you selected. Please allow up to 5 working days for these funds to appear in your account.